Parked Document Workflow

SAP WUG sap_wug_id at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:10:41 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have a business requirement that all journal entries are subject to
pre-approval.

I plan on using the parked document workflow as a basis.  My problem is,
some of the transactions that they wish to trigger the workflow do not have
the option to park the document.  For example:  FBS1, FB01, FBB1.

Is there a way to park the document using an user exit or the like for these
transactions even if the transactions themseleves do not offer the ability
to park?

My client is on Enterprise.

Thank you in advance for and advice,
Michelle