Modeled Deadline and UWL

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Wed Jun 8 10:58:52 EDT 2005

I have a workflow that has a modeled deadline on Latest Start, set to go
off after 3 days from workflow creation.  When the workitem is executed
within the GUI the deadline is removed (from table SWWWIDH), and all is
well, but when the workitem is executed from the portal the deadline is
not removed.  Thus, in 3 days the deadline logic kicks in even though the
workitem was executed.  We are on Portal 6.0, SP6.  Does anyone know if
this is correct, some type of bug, or something I haven't set up properly?

Thanks in advance.

Tami Elliott
Eastman Kodak Company