FW: WS 20000077

Eyal Rosenfeld Eyal at cocacola.co.il
Sun Jun 5 10:45:59 EDT 2005

Hello every body

first ,many thanks for yours quick response

i attached my question and your advise: it generates  releasestepcreated
event in bus2009, it solve half of my problem,

but it doesn't generate releasestepcreated event in bus2105 when i create a
title in requisn

thanks

Eyal Rosenfeld

Hi Eyal,

=20

Set up the release strategy configuration.

IMG > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Release
Procedure

=20

Regards,

Anke Hofstede