Workflow & Webservices: data flow issue

pramod reddy rkpramod at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 19:03:13 EDT 2005

Hi

Can anyone please guide me on the following.
How the data move between task container to webservice( or to BSP page). I did required binding between workflow & task container elements.

In my case, Right BSP page[which is associate with the TASK] is being opened in browser, when workitem is executed; But data is not visible on the page.

I have maintained the ParameterIDs while creating/generating the TASK from bsp page from wf_extsrv. They are visible in workflow container.
With what these elements should be binded? Am i missing any step.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Pramod.