substitute agent

Peter Carroll Peter.Carroll at WaterCorporation.com.au
Wed Jun 1 20:02:13 EDT 2005

Hi Christina,
		One solution that may work is to to detemine the agent
before task 1 in a separate step and then have the same agent for both
tasks. This would entail determining that substitution had taken place after
any logic in the existing rule was performed. This solution of course has
limitations - what happens when x comes back etc...

Regards Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
HUANG-JOHNSTON Christina -TSDC
Sent: Tuesday, 31 May 2005 22:43
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: substitute agent

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for your response.  We are currently on 6.2 (SP 44).
Scenario B work as per Scenario A when "active" substitution is used.
However, the same cannot be said for "passive" substitution.  I am hoping
for a workaround when it comes to passive substitution.  I looked at note
74000 and it seems to imply the behaviour we are experiencing is expected.
They even have it highlighted "CAUTION!  IMPORTANT!".

Regards,
Christina