No administrator found for the task

pramod reddy rkpramod at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 12:28:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Not able to execute the workitem from Inbox. Only a set of users are getting this message.

Other users are able to execute the workitems without any issues.

Before the latest transport into QA, all users in QA were able to execute the items.

I guess it might be authoraizations issue. Please tell me what role/autoraizations shoule a user have, inorder to execute a woritem,

Thank you,

PRamod.

Thanks,

Pramod.