Issue in Rule-Evaluation

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 11:20:55 EDT 2005

It is not a general task, the possible agents are
determined from RULE. I have assigned the users in
RULE responsibilities. The agent is determined by
plant, if the plant is matched the users assigned will
receive the work items(this is working fine).
the rule is fine for step- but not in step-2.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
<wug.replies at workflowconnections.com> wrote:
> Hi Sharath,
> As I previosly asked: did you set the possible
agents for the decision
> task or set it as a general task? This is no always
transportable...

> Cheers
> Mike
>
> Sharath Chandra Kotla wrote:
> > Hi Mike and Dart,
> > The approval process is not opening any ERROR
screen.
> > when the approver executes the work item he will
see
> > an attachment(BO method), when he clicks BACK
button
> > in the screen nothing is displayed(it should show
the
> > Decision dialog Box).
> > When I see the error log, all the steps till the
> > approving the work item is displayed but the first
> > step status is changed to ‘In Process’ to ‘ERROR’
> > Status, if restart the
> > workflow after error(SWI2_DIAG) for two times to
put
> > the work item in approvers in-Box, then he can see
the
> > buttons (Decision step buttons – ‘ Approve’,
‘Reject’,
> > ‘ Canel’).
> > In my first run (SWI2_DIAG)the same thing is
> > happening(ERROR in Log), but in the 2nd run the
> > approver can see the buttons and approve ,
workflow is
!

> > There might be authorization problems, because it
is
> > happening only with Production users. In Dev and
> > Quality clients it is not happening.
> >
> > Thanks for your support and time spend to
understand
> > the issue..
> >

> > Have nice time.
> >
> > Sharath.
> >
> > --- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Just a suggestion:
> >>Run it as the user - immediately after getting the
> >
> > error (i.e. while
> >
> >>still on the screen on which the error appears)
try

> > menu path System >
> >
> >>Utilities > Authorization Check - just in case
it's

> > an auth issue.
> >

> >>Regards,
> >>Jocelyn Dart
> >>Senior Consultant
> >>SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
> >>Level 1/168 Walker St.
> >>North Sydney
> >>NSW, 2060
> >>Australia
> >>T   +61 412 390 267
> >>M   + 61 412 390 267
> >>E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> >>http://www.sap.com
> >>
> >>The information contained in or attached to this
> >
> > electronic transmission
> >
> >>is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is

> > intended only for
> >
> >>the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
> >
> > you are not the
=== Message Truncated ===