SRM 4.0 -EBP- 2 step bid approval WF

shreeram K shreeram_k at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:33:21 EDT 2005

Hello Jocelyn...

Thanks for your reply.

We have already checked for the user who is responsible for release step - 'wf-batch'. Also we have provided Sap All autho for the same.

Check after the release step goes into error
1. Was the bid actually changed to released status?  Use txn BBP_PD and also use fm BBP_CHANGE_DOC_GENERAL to check what is happening.
Reply: Bid status not changed to release. It says SETRELEASE can not be executed. BBP_CHANGE_DOC_GENERAL is not available in our system.

2. Were any changes made to the bid invitiations?
Reply: No..There are no changes made in Bid Invitation.

3. Was the follow on document created?  - problem may be not with the
>bid but with creating the follow-on doc in response to released status.
Reply: Since the bid status is not changed to 'released' subworkflow is not triggered but we can create followon doc PO or Contract. There is only problem of completion of WF.

No related notes are available for this. Also I am suprise to see that this scenario is working fine with Development client.

Regards,
Shreeram.