UWL and blank lines

Jeff Rappaport jeff at business-workflow.com
Thu Jul 28 16:41:01 EDT 2005

Peter,

   I had this problem way back & discovered that if I hit the TAB key a
couple of
times on the blank line, the blank line will show up on the UWL. When you back
out once of the Description Editor & see the message displayed , it will look
like 2 a couple of single beginning quotes, but they won't show up in the UWL
or GUI. Let me know if it works, I'm working off a Bad memory.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com