FB60 transaction call works with method, not with task

mikko.maki-rahkola@accenture.com mikko.maki-rahkola at accenture.com
Thu Jul 28 02:21:53 EDT 2005

Hello wug:ers,

I tried to fine-tune our non-PO invoice entry workflow step because it's currently launching an SAP standard company code popup when entering FB60 but ran into some difficulties, I hope you can help me out. We're on 4.6c.

I have an instance-independent document parking method for the subtype of object BKPF having company code and transaction code as import parameters. The method basically just calls FB60 with the company code (the company code is entered into the user buffer and afterwards FB60 is called). Testing it and putting in the two required params, transaction FB60 is launched with the proper company code without any popups for entering a company code. Method is ok, everything fine so far.

But. When I start a task wrapping the above method with proper input values, the popup suddenly reappears. I don't know what's wrong because I have the company code and transaction code as task container elements (import) and the bindings between the task and method container are ok. When looking at the runtime task container, the company code is populated there as well. For some reason it just doesn't reach the method container because the popup is launched.

Do you know why this happens?

Any ideas appreciated,
-Mikko