a object in the mail!

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jul 28 05:44:17 EDT 2005

Are you sure the objects and attachments are not in the "Send mail"
*step* in the event trigger's outbox? There is a difference between that
and the mail that was sent. Perhaps you should send a work item to the
superior instead?

It is possible to create messages with attachments (even executable
ones) in SAP, but if you have used a simple mail sending step in your
workflow it will not have any of those.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS