a object in the mail!

=?gb2312?B?wO7H7MHW?= lql at fiberhome.com.cn
Thu Jul 28 04:47:13 EDT 2005

Hi everybody:

     I am tring to test a workflow about DMS in SAP R/3 4.6C.

     I want to do this:   After someone  created  a doc ,  a mail will
be send to his superior.  He can read this document directly.

     Now ,  after doc created , the superior can get a mail in
workplace, tell him:  the XXX(number) Document was created by
XXX(Someone).
     But  he can¡¯t  to  the Document  Display  windows (as  CV02N)
directly, cause no objects and attachments in the mail.

     in event trigger¡¯s outbox , the started workflow  ,  the out mail
has objects and attachments with the new document.

      Why?  How to do to implement my process?

     Thanks everybody!