Issue in Rule-Evaluation

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Wed Jul 27 09:51:43 EDT 2005

Authorisations ?

Mike

Sharath Chandra Kotla <ksharath77 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
27/07/2005 14:40
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Re: Issue in Rule-Evaluation

Hi Mike,
Yes I refreshed the buffer several times after the
transport.
It is custom decision step, agent is evaluated from a
RULE and the rule is well defined with
responsibilities and parameters (OOCU_RESP).
 Before the decision step I have a step to displays
material doc, the agent is evaluated from the rule for
this activity too. The same rule is used here for
Agents. the approver will see an attachment, when
clicks back he should see the decision step, but in
production is going into ERROR.

 The approvers are recieving the work-items, but when
one of the approvers executes the work-item he is able
to see the document and when he click back button on
the document he should see the decision dialog with
buttons, but it is ending in ERROR.

It is not happening in Dev-client. I didn't see any
thing different other then the approvers(users) in the
rule definition.

Thanks.
Sharath
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
<wug.replies at workflowconnections.com> wrote:
> Hi Sharath,
> The obvious question: Have you refreshed the buffers
after transport? If
> so, what is the step that your users are receiving
before the decision?

> Is it a custom decision step and if so did you
assign possible agents to
> the task? Remember that is a customizing activity so
if your system is
> set up to transport org assignments then it will be
in a separate
> transport, otherwise it is an action to be
performaed manually.

> Cheers
> Mike
>
> Sharath Chandra Kotla wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Long back I posted the same issue, recently I
> > re-transported it with small changes.
> > We have PO approval Workflow with an user object,
> > parent as BUS2017.
> > When User-A creates with PO, 'n' Approvers will
> > receive the work-items for approval. The 'n'
approvers
> > are determined using RULE with parameters 'plant'
and
> > 'document no'.
> >
> > When it is executed,
> > the approvers are receiving workitems, means rule
is
> > working fine for first time (I assume) but the
next
> > step in workflow definition is 'User
Decision-step'(to
> > display the buttons dialog with
'Approve','Reject'and
> > 'Cancel'), again the same rule is used for agent
> > determination, Here it is going into error.
> >  The error log is
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_INTERNAL
> >  EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE
> >  AC99000002 -> No Agent found.
> >

> > But the interesting thing is ,it is working fine
in
> > test-client and Dev-client. I
> > re-transported with an idea of problems in
> > transportation.
> >
> > I have the same issue again , any Idea is great
help