Back ground job got strucked ,( WF-batch has SAP_ALL)

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 15:08:56 EDT 2005

Hi Kesari,
1.what is the status of the work item when it got
stucked before it is executed in SWI1.
2.check the object method assigned to task,
 1.synchronous/asynchronous most of methods are
synchrnous.
 2.what is the method assigned to the tesk.

Sharath.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <kesari.katakam at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Manual Intervention...i meant was me going to Swi1
transaction , and
> selecting it and executing from the menu option "
Execute Back Ground Work

> Item ".
>
> the work flow step / task is perfectly alright in
our case, it is a back
<rajakmca at rediffmail.com> wrote
> :
> >
> >  Hello ,
> > Am sorry, I still didnt understand the problem.
> > Does a work Item getting created for the task
which u r saying as
> > BACKGROUND TASK. If so, just check ur Task
Definition whethear u make the

> > task as an BACKGROUND TASK or not?
> >
> > Please make the problem clear.
> >
> > What do u mean by MANUAL INTERVENTION...Am
sorry...Am not able to
> > understand this sentence clearly..
> >
> > Regards,
> > Raja Sekhar
> >

> > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 Kesari Katakam wrote :
> > >the problem is... the work flow should not get
struck... the back ground
> > >task should get executed automatically.. without
manual intevention....
> > >Hope i am clear..
> > > could you please send me the solution..if you
had faced the same

wrote:

> [...]
able to execute the stuc
really make sense because