raising multiple events from change doc

Billy Wilde Billy.Wilde at fonterra.com
Wed Jul 20 19:23:56 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with this one.
I am trying to reset the release level (for the item)when the material group is changed on the req item, so it can start a new approval workflow. The current approval wf is based on bus2009, and each item is released individually.
I set up an event in swec to trigger off the change document. Unfortunately the change object BANF only allowed this for bus2105 (header) when the wf is based on bus2009 (item). This was fine if I wanted to reset the whole req, but I need to reset only the item.
So I wrote a function module to put in swed to change the key to bus2009, to allow the event to start off the item object.
However, now I have realised that if the user changes the material group on two line items, and then saves it, the change document has only one header, but two line items (in table cdpos) that I want to have events raised for. But the fm in swed only returns one key.
So, does anyone know how I can have two (or more) events fire from the one change document?
I was considering looping through the line items in the swed function module, and raising the event with SWE_EVENT_CREATE* or something but that does seem a bit of a hack...

thanks in advance,

Bill

This email contains confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform us of the mistake
by return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of
this email is strictly prohibited.
Also, note that the opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author and are not necessarily those of the Fonterra Co-operative Group
Limited.
http://www.fonterra.com/