Workflow Certification Exam Guidelines

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Jul 20 18:15:21 EDT 2005

Listing the actual exam questions is forbidden, but discussing the Workflow
Certification in general is not (I hope!).

I'm trying to decide whether to do the certification exam, and if so, how
to prepare for it.

If passing the exam simply requires memorizing minutiae from the course
books (as suggested in another post), then
I wouldn't bother. I'm paying for it myself, after all! I would also
question the value of this certification as a 'screening tool'
when hiring contractors.

Can we please hear some comments from people who have actually sat & passed
the exam?
- was it a fair test of theoretical and practical knowledge?
- would you do it all over again?

cheers & beers
Paul

                      "Vinod
                      Ramchandani"              To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      <vinod.ramchandani        cc:
                      @patni.com>               Subject:  Re: Workflow Certification Exam Guidelines
                      Sent by:
                      sap-wug-bounces at mi
                      t.edu

                      20/07/2005 22:39
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Discussion on questions of Workflow Certification, is strictly prohibited
on this forum.