Workflow Certification Exam Guidelines

wf03tg@optonline.net wf03tg at optonline.net
Wed Jul 20 12:29:15 EDT 2005

Isn't it interesting that those who are not SAP certified in the business workflow are the most critical ones about that certification?

How about all of us who do hold such certificates?

Personally, I have found the process of acquiring the certification very useful in my day-to-day work.  And I do not see a reason for not to value those certificates, especially that there are not too many of them around.

Regards,
Thad Gorbal
FYI:

All SAP certifications are not useful for your daily work at all, but
for Header hunter!

I took an certification exam a year ago without any experience for that
one at all, I almost passed(if I selected 2 more correct answers)! Lucky
I didn't pay for that certification, that was free, and I had nothing to
do in the afternoon and wanted to kill the time:)

  _____