AW: SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE container( off subject )

Workflow nathanfox at swissinfo.org
Tue Jul 19 01:08:40 EDT 2005

Alon
Have I understood you correctly, that you've been trying to start a WF
synchronously,  execute immediately the different background steps of the WF
with the WF-Initiator and return the results of the container to the calling
context?

If this is the case, and no other agents are involved in the process,
wouldn't a simple function call with importing / exporting be much easier to
implement?

just thinking out loud
Nate