SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE container

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Jul 18 14:25:06 EDT 2005

I am using FM SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE to call a synchronous WF (see previous postings earlier today). Everything seems to be fine but the only thing I noticed is that the container (table parameter WI_CONTAINER) is empty and does not contain any of the EXPORTING container parameters.

I know I can use the WAPI to read the container from the DB but I was trying to save the hit to the DB and just get the container value back from the FM. Anyone ever do this in the past?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +61 3 9625 2189 (Head Office)
f:  +61 3 8610 1239