TechEd/ASUG - September 27-30, Boston

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:24:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

*The* Fall event for SAP Workflow education (in the US, anyway) is fast approaching.  I am talking
about the collaborative effort between ASUG and SAP to present TechEd ASUG.  Some of the sessions
that will be offered are:

Business Process Management: A Shared Language for Business and IT
Business Task Management – Overview
End-to-End Process Integration in SAP NetWeaver
SAP Business Workflow – Harnessing the Power of Five Questions
BPM in Practice I: Modeling Business Processes
Offline Process Execution with Guided Procedures
Use Cases for BPI in SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure at Texas Instruments
SAP NetWeaver XI and Business Process Manager – Building Productive Business Processes
SAP Workflow or "SAP WebFlow" – Open Forum
Whirlpool Corporation Uses Web Services with SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure 3.0
SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure – A Solution for EAI
BPM in Practice II: Supporting Unbounded Process Control

Please feel free to visit www.asug.com, and follow the links for the TechEd ASUG event for
registration information.

I look forward to meeting you in Boston!
Regards,
Sue

PS:  Regarding the SAP-WUG Rules of the Road... ordinarily, marketing is not allowed.  However,
since ASUG provides customer-oriented content, and does not promote any specific 3rd-party vendor,
this communication has been approved by the list owner.  And heck, it doesn't contain any info
regarding the workflow certification exam (big sister *is* watching).
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
keohan at ll.mit.edu