FW: Event Trace error - Workflow does not start

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jul 20 05:01:43 EDT 2005

Hi Ron,

Might be worthwhile checking your input data. Is it one specific start
cond that's failing or do different WF's fail? I would find it more than
strange for a widely used SAP Standard FM to go bonkers.

There's also a test feature buried in SWB_COND's condition editor: you
have to enter your input data using the pencil and test it with the
abacus.

Cheers
Mike