Reg Workflow Certification

Raja Sekhar rajakmca at rediffmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:23:05 EDT 2005

Thanks Susan and Vinod ,

I am already trained in my company. Well, now I would like to take up the examination alone. Like for eg., we can take up ABAP Certification with 1 year of experience through company.
Is there any Certification for Workflows also.

Thanks Susan for remaining me about the rules of this groups.

I will certainly follow the rules of this groups.

Regards,
Raja Sekhar.