Parked Invoice Agent Determination

Valerie Prendergast valerie.prendergast at ideaca.com
Tue Jul 19 16:38:05 EDT 2005

We are implementing workflow for Parked Documents in FI (WS0040004 and WS00400032).  I need to determine the agent based on the cost center entered in the parked document.  What would be the best approach to accomplishing this.

Not being an workflow developer I think I will need to add an attribute to a custom BOR  ZFIPP for example but not sure if I should create a custom table to determine the agents, should I determine from cost center owner.

What would be the best practice in this scenario?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Valerie