rswwdhex - job gets cancelled due to locking issue

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jul 19 08:16:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just to close the loop on my original question...

It turns out that the job running at about 7:30 PM was getting delayed due to the number of BW
extractors we had running.  We implemented OSS Note 842246 and scheduled the job to run 'normally'
using SM37.  Now we have the job ZWWDHEX_PERIODICAL running without locking failures and all is well.
Happy WF-ing,

Sue