SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE container

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Jul 19 01:28:56 EDT 2005

Anyway, why do you expect anything in the container (I assume what you
mean is that you expect something back from SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE)? The
container is for passing parameters *to* the workflow.

The only case in which you perhaps (I started looking at the function
but gave up...) may expect something back is when you start a work
*item*. Normally a multistep task won't complete in time for the
function to return anything.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS