work flow ended in Error

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Jul 19 01:16:00 EDT 2005

Does your task have agent assignment, or is it a general task? As agent
assignment is client-specific you must ensure that the assignment is
made in each system.

Sounds strange with the restart though... so I would think the agent
assignment is OK.

PS: please don't forward an old message when you start a new thread - it
adds "noise" to the the search results when we search old messages for
answers. For an electrical engineer such as myself a high S/N-ratio
(signal to noise) is a Good Thing (tm), also in search results.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS