Approval Workflow for Bid Invitation: Work item Error

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 09:56:37 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have configured an Approval Workflow for Bid Invitation using the standard template (WS7900006) in SAP SRM 4.0. The workflow is triggered with BUS 2200 (Bid Invitation) and Event : TOBEACCEPTED. When I test this workflow, it creates a workitem in the Approvers inbox.

When the Approver tries to execute this work item, the following error occur:

``Work Item 0000009263: Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS cannot be executed``

When I check the technical details in the log, I get additional error information:

``Task TS79007918 has no Internet-compatible transactions.``

This task is the approval task with Object FORM and method HTMLPROCESS.

Kindly assist.

Regards

Ola