rswwdhex - job gets cancelled due to locking issue

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Tue Jul 12 09:06:07 EDT 2005

Hi Susan,

Try doing a consistency check of the BTC Processing System as follows:
1. Run Transaction SM65
2. Select Goto ... Additional tests
3. select these options: Perform TemSe check
                         Consistency check DB tables
                         List
                         Check profile parameters
                         Check host names
                         Determine no. of jobs in queue
                         All job servers
   and then click execute.
4. Once you get the results check to see if you have any inconsistencies
   in any of your tables.
5. If there are any inconsistencies reported then run the "Background
   Procesing Analyses" (SM65 .. Goto ... Additional Tests) again.
   This time check the "Consistency check DB tables" and the
   "Remove Inconsistencies" options.
6. Run this a couple of times until all inconsistencies are removed from
   the tables.
Make sure you run this SM65 check when the system is quiet and no other
batch jobs are running as this would put a lock on the TBTCO table till
it finishes.  This table may be needed by any other batch job that is
running or scheduled to run at the time SM65 checks are running.

Regards,
Eddie