Mapping of enhaced Business Object

Yung. David David.Yung at esb.ie
Mon Jul 11 05:52:49 EDT 2005

You will need to have the entry in SWE2 to tie the event to the workflow
and you will need a way of triggering the event, whether it's with code
calling a function module (I recommend you use SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT
instead of SWE_EVENT_CREATE if the WAPI is available in your system) or
you may be able to tie it to a change document through config
(transactions SWED/SWEC).

Cheers

David