ERROR: WF definition '931xxxx' not in version '0002'

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:04:39 EDT 2005

G'day Alexis,

There are OSS notes that addres this issue. At the time it was
confusing which notes were doing what, and new problems were
introduced and subsequently corrected. As such I don't have a list of
notes for you. The system was 620.

The problem lies in the transport system and the WF activation code
not reporting errors correctly.

Good luck,
Mark