ERROR: WF definition '931xxxx' not in version '0002'

Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com
Fri Jul 8 09:57:46 EDT 2005

Has anyone seen this before?

I'm in the midst of a large project with 4 new WFs and 3 sub-WFs.  Many
times I've had to modify one or several of the WFs and re-transport from
dev to QA.  Sometimes after a transport, I end up with the error above
in QA.  Running SWU_OBUF doesn't help.  The only way I've found to fix
the error is to create a new request for the WF in error and
re-transport.

It seems to happen only occasionally, but it's very frustrating,
especially since I can't see any pattern or reason for the occurrences.
Does anyone know what causes this?

TIA,

Alexis Collins

Halliburton

IT-Application Services

Direct: 281-575-3980

Mobile: 832-746-1919

Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com <mailto:Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com>

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.