WF/Tasks attributes

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Fri Jul 8 09:22:17 EDT 2005

Pramod,

  In answer to your 1st question, Yes, you should maintain
the Agent Assignment in each Environment. In cases where
you don't want it set to General & you want to maintain
Users, Pos, Orgs, etc, you may not have all the same Org
structure in your Dev as you do in your Prod. So you may
need to manually enter them in QA & Prod after you
transport any changes to the WF Dialog Steps. This is a
good thing, nothing's broken, just go into PFTC_DIS &
Maintain.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com