outlook mail-scot

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 08:18:30 EDT 2005

I have  mentioned in one of your earlier threads that the best way to do this
is to  create your own method using the BCS (Business Communication
Services)Interface  if you are on 6.10 or higher release.

The simplest solution - Insert  a background step after your  send mail step
that submits report RSCONN01. Your Basis team should be able to  help you set
up a suitable variant to meet your needs.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 7/6/2005 5:27:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,