WF Error : WL 444

Sudhir Chauhan sudhir_chauhan_us at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 04:42:25 EDT 2005

thanks Marc , I will search for OSS notes to get rid of this problem .

Mark Pyc <mark.pyc at gmail.com> wrote:G'day Sudhir,

In a 620 system I had a lot of problems with subflows. There are a
number of OSS notes that need to be applied - unfortunately I don't
have the number you need.

Searching on subflow should bring them up.

Also, as always with problems that work when restarted with SWPR,
check that you're not hitting authorization errors. WF is funny in
that a lot of runtime functions occur using the authorizations of the
last user.

Have fun,
Mark

http://mail.yahoo.com