No Data Found for Approval

Craig, William william.craig at gwl.com
Thu Jan 27 14:11:48 EST 2005

Susan,
Also check to see if the position that you removed the supervisor from is still marked as the chief for that org unit.  The workflow will send an item to a position, if it is still valid and indicated as the chief, even if there is no person record or user id assigned as the holder.  In order to test the next chief in the chain of command the position should not be responsible for the org unit.  Hope this helps and makes sense.

Thanks,
Bill