Allow different agents to edit the same document

Sap_Wfug@yaskawa.com Sap_Wfug at yaskawa.com
Mon Jan 24 16:08:27 EST 2005

Hi WUGers,

I hope at least one of the WUG gurus out there can help me with this
problem.

I am creating a workflow with an attached word document as a starting
point. I first use a 'document from template' step to create a new Word
document. The initiator would be able to create it and save. When it goes
to the next agent, how is it possible for the agent to edit the same
document and save it? I cannot use the same 'document from template' step
since this will always create a new document. I tried to bind the doc as
an attachment, but this can only be displayed, not modifiable.

Appreciate if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.
Fuad