Forwarding work items and possible agents

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jan 20 19:27:26 EST 2005

By the way everyone...

As of 6.20/6.40 you should no longer use SWW_WI_AGENTS_CHANGE, but use
the special workflow header level event(Outcome) "Reevaluate rules on
active work items or the "Redo rules" option in the workflow
administrator transactions or the equivalent SAP_WAPI function modules
instead.

Much better and much much easier to use - especially the header level
event.

Regards,
Jocelyn