BW Workflow WS85000001

wf03tg@optonline.net wf03tg at optonline.net
Thu Jan 20 13:52:07 EST 2005

Hi All,

there is one off the shelf workflow in BW workflow. It is WS85000001 and it seems like it is the only one available there.
I have not found any documentation about it.  It has something to do with IDoc errors. It is based on the IDOCMONITO
business object type and method MONITORCALL.. When I tried to test that method, I got exception message
"Monitor could not be called up for request no.   ".

Has any one been using it? Any information about it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Thad