Attribute with relation to DDIC

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Thu Jan 20 06:43:51 EST 2005

Hello,

I want to create an attribute with relation to a DDIC-Structure.
So I enter the strucure and the field in the template.

Now the system asks me, to create the form-routine for data-access.
But the name of the form is to long.
So I change it

* Fill TABLES ZINTGBO_CONCESSION to enable Object Manager Access to
* Table Properties
  PERFORM SELECT_TABLE_GBO USING SUBRC.
  IF SUBRC NE 0.
    EXIT_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND.
  ENDIF.
END_PROPERTY.

In debugging I see, that the object is filled.
But the attribute is initial.

What is wrong ? Please help !

Thanks indeed
Simone