Events published by Change Documents

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:41:44 EST 2005

I do not think that you will be able to have just one event, because you are
working with two different objects (different keys, data etc), but if you
want just one workflow, make it starts with the two events that you have -
one event of the object BANF and the other of the MM_SERVICE.

Inside workflow, if necessary, you can treat which event has started the
process and proceed with your workflow.

Flavio.