Triggering workflow from output types

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:03:37 EST 2005

Ah, yes, that bit.. I vaguely remember that was veeeery deeply buried in the
docs. Hold on, I'll check on our system .... found it:
Program RSWEMC01, form CREATE_EVENT. The rest is blank.

Since you're already acquainted with the joys of output determination, the rest
is a doddle. In the condition records, it'll automagically ask you for the
relevant info.
e.g. at my current site (4.7) we have an output condition based on delivery
type. The transmission medium is set to 9 (WF Event) and for each condition
record I can enter an object type and event (txn. VV22 for deliveries).

Cheers
Mike