How to transport workflow start condition?

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 09:55:46 EST 2005

Hi Fuad,
as far as I knew and according to SAP Help, Workflow
has two kind of transport settings: cross client this
applicable for any workbench request and
client-specific basis this applicable for assignments
to their possible agents, general task attribute, type
linkage and their activation and workflow
configuration.
I hope this answer your question.

 --- Sap_Wfug at yaskawa.com wrote:
> Hi workflowers,
>
> First of all thanks to Paul and Partha for answering
> my buffering
> problems. Well, I have another problem. I
> transported my workflow template
> to QAS together with the linkage activated and start
> condition specified.
> Somehow the start condition was not transported
> although the linkage is
> there and active.
>
> Can someone tell me how to transport the start
> condition? I tried to
> create the start condition in QAS directly but I got
> No event linkages without start conditions found for
> this selection
>
> I know some of you had this experience before, so
> please help me solve
> this problem.
>
> Thank a lot in advance.
>
> Fuad >