Container problem

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Wed Jan 19 04:53:13 EST 2005

Hi all!

We are in 4.6c

I'm using the standard workflow for releasing the purchase requisitions with a little modification: the confirmation of released requisition must be sent after the final release. I've created a condition and I've set up a new container element (EBAN-FRGKZ - Release indicator). I'm using the release indicator in my condition to decide: the release executed was the final release or not.

I've redefined the method SingleRelease in the BUS2105   with filling the new container element. My problem is, the new element of task container is not moved into the workflow container.

Another problem is: if the release indicator is an export parameter in the task, then the method could not be executed as an dialog just an synchronous method, so does not require any terminating events <SAPEVENT:DOCU_LINK/DS:GLOS.3526B0CBAFAB52B9E10000009B38F974> .

Could anybody help me?

Thanks

Zsolt