Handling ad hoc notifications

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Jan 18 11:42:34 EST 2005

Thanks, Maorriyan and Richard.

That seems to work fine for the initial selection.  Then, if I need to allow the user to be able to subsequently modify the agent list ("notify list"), I think I need to use a loop that allows the initiator to repeatedly execute "Choose Agent" to append names to the list. This loop is in a path of a fork, which completes when the form reaches the final processing status (i.e. it is complete); so that then the "choose agent" path is obsoleted and any work items are logically deleted.

This is what I was thinking but it seems convoluted.  I haven't built it yet...that is next.

It sounds like you are confirming my approach.

Thanks,

Margaret