Dynamic task description

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:29:45 EST 2005

Short text:
Include a container variable or object attribute that holds the resolved
Workitem text. The logic of how you fill this variable is entirely up to
you. Then simply refer to it as the Workitem text at the task level.

Long text:
In terms of variable long text on the task you can use the old style long
text editor (GOTO > SWITCH EDITOR) and use a command line (either :/ or /:
can't remember but f4 will tell you) to include an IF statement. You can
refer to any of the available container elements in your IF statement (using
INSERT > EXPRESSION) to decide if you want to include the particular piece
of text. Have a look at help around SAPScript text editing if you are not
already familiar with this area.

Have fun,
Mark