Organisational Plan post Client Copy

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Jan 18 06:28:07 EST 2005

Hi Elizabeth,
As I said I've not used RHMOVE00 myself. Had a quick check for RHMOVE*, and
RHMOVE40 claims to "Display and Edit Sequential PD Dataset" - have a look at
that one.
Otherwise it should be possible for your basis folks to re-import the transport
generated by RHMOVE30 back into the system after the refresh.

Cheers
Mike