Organisational Plan post Client Copy

Smith Elizabeth elizabeth.smith at ltai.ie
Tue Jan 18 04:41:46 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I've found that RHMOVE00 creates a file (PD_DATASET) which I think could be used to extract the Organisational Plan prior to the client copy. I've been searching to find a program which reads this file and re-imports the data therein post client copy but I havent' found anything yet. Maybe you could point me in the right direction?

We use simple maintenance to maintain our Org Plan. We don't have HR module and are currently on version 3.1I.

Thanks for all your help,

Elizabeth