Handling ad hoc notifications

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 00:23:09 EST 2005

Margaret,

Business object WF_TASK will help you accomplish getting a list of possible
agents to choose from. You will need to specify the step that the agents
will be pulled from for the list that gets displayed. That step will also
need to have possible agents assigned. I just did a test on the business
object where I assigned an organizational unit to the task that I specified
in method AllAentsOfTaskGetAndDispatch.

You can use the workflow wizard to create a step that will use the business
object and method that I mentioned above.

Richard...