Want to lock user

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Fri Jan 14 07:09:11 EST 2005

<Programmed Loops  generally isnt the best way forward.
I agree with this, so i want to do this in my workflow for create my absence
(infotype 2001) :

- task Enqueue the matricule
- task Create absence
- task Dequeue the matricule

When i test the object BUS1065 (transaction SWO1), i create a instance with
my matricule and i execute the method ENQUEUE it's work fine, i can see the
trace lock in transaction SM12 (table PREL). Good.

So now, I've created a new task with Object Type BUS1065 which call method
ENQUEUE (the same when i've tested in SWO1). But when i launch my workflow
and the new task is executed, i can't see the trace lock in SM12, i expected
to see blocking in the SM12.

Regards,
Eric