Send email

Adao-Cruz, Miguel miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com
Fri Jan 14 07:07:23 EST 2005

Hello Phil,

Do you know something about sending work items (decision tasks) to Lotus
notes? Is IBM providing a tool for this as well? Do you know where I could
get more info about it? Like is there a limitation on number of users, local
software needed, supports substitution, supports attachments, etc.

Cheers

Miguel Adao-Cruz | Capgemini | Woking
Technology Services
T.+44-870-238-2927 | Int.700 2927 | www.capgemini.com

Join the Collaborative Business Experience